Gift Ideas For 8-Year-Old Girls- 15 seriously cool ideas to get your head spinning
**This post contains affiliate links and if you click the links and make a purchase, I do get a tiny commission at no extra cost to you.
I don’t know about you, but my favorite people to shop for little girls who are very girly. I just enjoy going through the aisles of cute baby doll faces, barbies, glitter, smelly good toys, shopping carts, and so many happy colors. I’m excited about putting together this shopping guide for you of Gift Ideas For 8-year-old girls. I hope you find what you’re needing and that the girly girl in your life is pleased on Christmas day.
click pictures or the word squishies above
My little girl is all about these Squishies right now. I don’t understand the hype, but it’s not about us, right? You just squeeze them and watch them slowly fluff back up. A bonus, these are pretty inexpensive!
Kindle Fire 7
This will keep my kiddo entertained for quite a while and I have to make her get off sometimes. You can choose what sort of things they can see as well. If you want them to be able to watch youtube, I think you have to get the other model that isn’t specifically made for kids- it’s the second one listed below.
Let me tell you a little about these awesome little things. One, it’s a Bluetooth speaker, but what’s more, your little one can simply talk to it and say “Alexa, play “over the rainbow” (or any song) and she will play it for her. She can ask all sorts of questions, like “Alexa, what is 5+455?” what will the weather be like today, or “Alexa, write Barbies on my Christmas wishlist”. We do not personally own one of these, but they get great reviews, and the people I know that have them have no complaints. This is on MY wishlist.
It might seem a little silly, but these are the prettiest little girl books I’ve ever seen. The detail to the covers is awesome, and they are a sturdy, well-built hardback. Some of the books even have glitter. So cute! They are awesome for this age, my daughter just loves them and a couple of these books are on her wishlist as well. Here is a link to some others that are not in this set.
- Start the calendar at any time of the year with customizable pages.
- Over 125 activities and ideas teach readers to recognize happiness, kindness, and gratitude.
- Includes 250+ stickers, 12 sticky note designs, pen, and 16 paper bookmarks to craft
- Includes a 76-page book.
- Over 600 beads: create custom transfer beads, spell out names, phrases and words with alphabet beads and add vibrant pops of color with neon accent beads!
- ✂️ learn 11 techniques: follow along with the 8-page instruction booklet to learn how to make 11 different kinds of bracelets including macrame, braids, beaded bracelets and more!
- 🔨Easy-to-use design tool: make better bracelets faster with the included bracelet making tool!
- ⚙️Kit includes: bracelet making tool, 126 charms, 42 beads, 500 beads, 14 skeins – friendship thread, 6 skeins – wax cord, 8 skeins – satin cord, 6 skeins – neon cord, 6 skeins elastic cord, transfer sheet, easy-to-follow instructions
- ⭐️Age range: 6 years & up
Click the words above to see a full search for “unicorn stuffed animals”, there are some that are less expensive than the one pictured. The one below is my favorite, but it’s pricey. My daughter got one just like it for Christmas last year and she lays on it like a giant friend while she’s on her kindle and while she sleeps.
AuTop Large Indoor and Outdoor Kids Play House Pink Hexagon Princess Castle Kids Play Tent Child Play Tent
How stinking awesome is this!? Heck, I want one, and I’d probably never leave. Pair it with the unicorn above and I’d definitely be in heaven. I can imagine so many hours and hours of fun playtime in there. Games, mak-belive, day time, night time. Goodness, every little girl should have one of these. Click the title above for the play house, and youll be taken to the amazon page where you’ll see much better photos. this is the photo I have to use from amazon, rules rules rules.
My bigger girls had this set when they were younger and had fun with them. They loved seeing their window art on everyone’s windows (Grandmas). Their creations are still on their Grandma’s window.
This thing gets amazing reviews, I kinda wanna play with it!
My older daughter had one of these when she was younger and would spend hours spiro-ing, longer if I was doing it with her. So much fun- I bet you had one when you were little too, I know I did. This is a jumbo set and I’d imagine it has everything under the sun.